Crazyfly Raptor Extreme -
The Raptor Extreme immediately became a best-selling board which proves it is absolutely top class. Designed and developed with Big Air World Champion Posito Martinez, the Raptor Extreme is a true big air weapon. It is based on the legendary Raptor shape, but the Extreme version is specifically built and shaped for big air and to withhold hard landings from high jumps, even with wake bindings.
While the Raptor Extreme has a super tough construction, the weight remains very low thanks to a full carbon layup. One of the main design goals was to have as much pop as possible and did the Raptor Extreme exceed all expectations. It literally launches to the moon.
This year, the Raptor Extreme has a brand new outline with maximised area of the tips for better load and pop. The shape features an edge control track on the bottom for added grip and a subtle center Vee for more speed under control. Brand new high modulus Quadraxial Carbon layup used exclusively on the Raptor Extreme ensures extreme strength and higher heel-to-toe stiffness for increased pop with more flex along the length of the board for added comfort.
Another unique feature is a bottom sheet grind base from CrazyFly wakeboards. It is extremely tough and durable. A perfect match for the Raptor Extreme.
CrazyFly exclusive and latest in tech, the grind base features Nano Glide Skin on the bottom of the board. It helps the board track and go upwind better thanks to its micro channels. The Nano Glide skin foil has better gliding properties and generates speed quicker, plus it is more resistant to scratches. The top of the board has a brand new matt overprint for that eye catching premium look.
The Raptor Extreme works with pads and straps, as well as with wake bindings.
The 2022 Raptor Extreme – Ticket to the moon.
- 132 x 41 | 135 x 41 | 138 x 42 | 140 x 42 | 142 x 43
- The most popular board in the range
- New outline
- Big Air
- Rocket launching pop
- Handles extreme landings
- Full carbon construction
- Superior control
- Compatible with straps and wake bindings
- Quadraxial Carbon - Extreme strength and pop - Brand new high modulus Quadraxial Carbon layup used exclusively on the Raptor Extreme and Legend boards, ensures extreme strength and higher heel to toe stiffness for increased pop with more flex along the length of the board for added comfort.
- Fusion Side Walls - Ultimate strength - Fusion Side Walls are the strongest we ever made. They are a special mix of the latest high end polymers creating unbelievable strength and bonding.
- CNC Wood Core - Core is one of the most essential elements in every kiteboard. Therefore, we choose only the finest selection wood cores for all CrazyFly kiteboards. To have precisely shaped cores of the highest quality, we are using a CNC machine to cut the outline, drill holes, and give various 3D shapes on all cores.
- Nano Glide Skin - Higher speed. Better grip - In 2017, we introduced Nano Glide Skin on the bottom of the Raptor and Raptor LTD boards and we are still the only brand to offer this innovative technology on kiteboards. The micro channels on the Nano Glide Skin foil help the board track and go upwind better. The foil has better gliding properties and generates speed quicker, plus it is more resistant to scratches.
- Edge Control Track - Precision tracking - The Edge Control Track on the bottom of the board provides excellent grip, better upwind and great tracking abilities of the board.
- V Tips - Pop it like it's hot - The V Tips shape provides for excellent upwind and plenty of grip for loading up jumps.
- Step Cap - Sharper edge, better upwind - The Step Cap technology allows for thinner rails which enhance the upwind and tracking abilities of the board.
- Invisible Inserts - No fuzz down low - Invisible inserts is an innovative feature that creates a beautiful united surface of the bottom of the board. Not only does this make the board look much better, but it also does not disrupt the flex pattern of the board and allows our shapers to be more creative without limits. Inserts are only visible from the top for mounting pads and straps.
- Carbon fins - Stronger than steel. - Injection molded carbon fins are extremely durable and very light.
SIZE: 132 x 41 135 x 41 138 x 42 140 x 42 142 x 43
WEIGHT: 2.60 kg 2.70 kg 2.80 kg 2.90 kg 2.90 kg
STIFFNESS: 850 850 820 810 800