What We Say:
We ride just about anything here in the (321). Spoiled with both surf and flat water, we never miss a chance to throw down some steeze with these sick boots. We love the ease of entry with the low cut boot opening and simple velcro closures. Good flex and support round out the Howl as our favorite for freestyle and Park sessions.
What They Say:
The Howl wakestyle boot offers skate styled simplicity combined with the new developed V fly dual zone tightening straps. Due to the smartly angled D Rings on the lower zone your ankles get the support and "locked-in" feeling they need while riding with a simple tug on the Velcro Lacing. Easy exit and entry make this boot perfect for kiting even in tough conditions and they also fit perfectly onto your wake or kiteboard. If you ride freestyle / wakestyle you should definitely check them out. The Howl is available in Aqua Blue and Red.
- Velcro Lacing for easy entry and snug fit inside out
- Safest mounting system due to the Smart Toof Technology
- Swamp Foot Drainage System to keep your boots dry
- Molded Flight Foam features for anatomically contoured footbeds
- Crash Panels help minimize aches, pains, and pinches that occur when shredding
Simple, easy, comfortable and full of good flex.
321 No Go:
Lower velcro lace can be a bit short in some sizes. Not a huge deal, just means you need to pull it a bit more snug to ensure a locked down strap.