OZONE GO v1 Universal Kiteboarding Trainer
This trainer kite is great for anyone wanting to get into kiteboarding because of its smooth and stable response with good power for its size.
These types of kites come in many sizes but the most common are 1-3 square meters (1-3m).
- Bigger Kites = more power, slower and more predictable
- Smaller kites = less power, quicker turning, helps to become a fine kite controller
Trainer Kites have a few different line configurations, this product is 2-Lines which makes it easy to set up and ready to fly.
When learning how to fly the trainer kite, you will be crashing it a lot so you want a durable kite. Other kites have "ram" air and have an upper and lower skin. This product has only one layer of strong material means no air is held inside the kite, making it easy and forgiving handling.
The simple 2-line Control Bar with Wrist Leash gives you the ability to land the kite by yourself. If you feel too much power or are ever unsure all you have to do is let go of the bar and the kite will land on one line.
Whatever your age or Kiting ambitions, the GO V1 is the perfect trainer kite to get you started in the most exciting new sport on the planet. Children should use in winds less than 10mph and always be under careful adult supervision.
- Unique Single Surface design
- Simple to set up and fly, with lines pre-attached
- Easy to use Wrist Leash
- Performs in a wide range of wind conditions
- No previous kite experience required
- Light weight and compact for easy travel
- Control Bar
- Wrist Leash
- Repair Kit