Like many of you, we are taking the guidelines of the CDC and health officials very seriously, and constantly monitoring the situation to help slow the spread of the novel coronavirus, COVID-19.
We want to reassure you that at 321 Kiteboarding, the safety and health of our staff and customers are always our highest priority, and especially during this unprecedented time. Below are some of the precautionary measures that we are enforcing and implementing across our stores:
- We are reinforcing with our Team members thorough hand-washing before, throughout, and after their shifts;
- The health and scheduling of the Team members are under constant assessment to help maintain a healthy workplace and retail location;
- We have increased the frequency of cleaning and disinfecting high-contact surfaces and store areas. We are constantly wiping down gear, shelves, door handles, basically anything and everything that gets touched;
- We are providing disinfectant spray at the store's entrance and providing protective gear by request for those customers who wish to take lessons or visit our retail location.
At this time, both retail and school locations remain open at our regular business hours and we are making every effort to serve our customers in a safe manner by limiting the number of customers in our stores to follow CDC guidelines. Please be patient with us so we can provide a safe shopping environment, as we work to exceed our Guests' expectations.
- We gladly provide curb side pick up and delivery of your kiteboarding needs, including repair services with convenient payment options, such as PayPal, Apple pay and Shopify online pay if you choose not to enter the store;
- We can also ship hundreds of items from our online store.
We firmly believe that the products and services that we offer at 321 Kiteboarding & Watersports are important in helping the community continue to stay healthy during these very stressful times. Enjoying watersports solo or with the family is not only a great way to get exercise, but it also positively affects mental health and can be a great stress reliever.
In a time like this, supporting your local small businesses can make all the difference in the livelihood of many in the community. Thank you so much for your continued support.
Do not hesitate to call our stores with any questions:
321 Kiteboarding & Watersports
Please stay safe and remain healthy!