We are expanding and have a position open for Full time and Part-time Team Members.
321 Kiteboarding & Watersports is a fast-paced, high-energy shop, school, and online retailer. We are looking for an outgoing, athletic-minded individual who wants to free themselves from the corporate grind. If you are not familiar with Kiteboarding, wing foiling, hydrofoil surfing, wakeboarding, or any other awesome, crazy action sport, don’t worry, we are willing to train.
Pay will be based on experience in both the retail world and kiteboarding experience.
A Shop Team Member is responsible for all sales activities and sales associate job duties, from greeting customers, answering questions, offering assistance, suggesting items, lending opinions, and providing product information. Individual responsibilities as a Shop Team Member may include demonstrating outstanding customer service and selling skills, keeping the retail space stocked with merchandise, assisting in the display of merchandise, and/or organizing the selling floor and stock areas.
• Basic understanding of sales principles and customer service practices
• Proficient in verbal and written English language
• Knowledge of customer and market dynamics and requirements
• Solid communication and interpersonal skills
• Ability to read, write and effectively communicate with customers, peers and management
• Telephone etiquette
• Ability to multi-task, while being attentive to customers and remaining flexible to the needs of the business
• Ability to work as part of a team and take initiative independent of direct supervision
• Physical demands: This position involves constant moving, talking, hearing, reaching, grabbing and standing for at least two consecutive hours. May occasionally involve stooping, kneeling, crouching and climbing ladders
• Customer service focus
• Enthusiastic, friendly and energetic with a genuine desire to provide outstanding service
• Available to work a variety of hours, which may include early mornings, evenings, and weekends
• High school diploma or equivalent; college degree preferred
• BS degree in Marketing or related field would be a plus
Retail Sales Associate top skills & proficiencies:
• Customer Service
• Product Knowledge
• Basic Math
• Attention to Detail
• Time Management
• Team Player
• Written and Verbal Communication
• Interpersonal Skills
• Problem Solving