The highly anticipated Inboard M1 is the "Tesla of rideables", according to Fast Company, and is in stock ready to ship. By far the most advanced Hub-driven electric skateboard on the market. With such a sleek design (read no belts, no exposed motors) people may not even know you are riding an electric longboard.
It feels just like a regular longboard. Because of the hub motors, you can push skate and glide just like any other board. When you stop accelerating, the board will just continue to glide with no induced deceleration (unless you activate the regenerative braking) Acceleration comes on nice and gentle and is never "jerky", you can adjust the aggressiveness with 3 different modes.
M1 - WHAT’S INSIDE THE BOX?
IN THE BOX:
M1 Electric Skateboard = Ready to ride
RFLX Remote = Comes with USB charging cable and carrying case
PowerShift Battery = Every M1 comes with one battery
PowerShift Charger = Charges battery in 90 minutes
M1 Soft Carrying Bag = Keep everything in its right place
Inboard Skate Tool = Customize the M1 riding feel
- Top Speed: 22 mph / 35 kph
- Battery Range: 7-10 miles / 11-16 km (43.2v / 97 Wh / Lithium-ion)
- Board Weight: 14.5 lbs / 6.57 kg
- Max Rider Capacity: Max rider weight 250 lbs / 113.3 kg
- Braking System: Electronic Regenerative Braking
- Throttle Control: RFLX Remote or Vision Mobile App
- Connectivity: Bluetooth Low-Energy
- Wheels: 80 mm
- Wheel Durometer: 78a
- Charge Time: 90 minutes
- Deck Material: Lightweight wood-core composite
- Deck Flex: Stiff - designed for speed and stability
- Deck Dimensions: 37" long (94cm) x 10.25" wide (26cm) with a 13mm-9mm concave for front and back foot (respectively)
- Riding Mode Beginner - Top Speed 5 MPH / 8 KM/H
- Riding Mode Intermediate - Top Speed 14 MPH / 22 KM/H
- Riding Mode Advanced - Top Speed of 22 MPH / 32 KM/H
- Riding Mode Custom* - Top Speed of 24 MPH / 38 KM/H (*Soon to be released)
- *Top Speed is based on rider weight of 155-165lbs, across flat, smooth asphalt. Future updates will increase top speed
- **7-10 mile range is based on a rider weighing 165lbs travelling across a flat surface. Range is impacted by rider weight, terrian, ambient temperature, and aggressiveness of ride.