You hear the stories about those awesome kiteboarding vacations that your friends go on. You always wanted to join the adventure. Now it is your turn.
Team 321 is traveling to Hood River, Oregon. Come join us for a kiteboarding trip of a lifetime. Hood River is a Kiteboarding and Windsurfing Mecca that will blow your mind. Nestled underneath Mt. Hood, the Columbia River "Gorge" offers strong, consistent wind along with flat water and rolling waves all in one spot! We will be staying right in downtown Hood River and have walking access to the “Event Site” with a huge sandbar great for rigging and just relaxing. We will be staying in a beautiful private house walking distance from Downtown and the main kiteboarding site. We will provide transportation to and from the Airport along with various off-site excursions throughout the week. Nightly entertainment is a given along with a power breakfast each morning. This is a pampered getaway. Pack your board shorts, toothbrush and favorite small kite quiver and let us take care of the rest. We will provide the following and more!
- Transportation to and from the airport (no need to get a rental car)
- Free shipping for your twin tip board (no airline baggage fees! Save $$)
- Trips to and from the house and kiteboarding location (no tired feet)
- Power breakfast each and every morning to get you fueled up for a full day of kiteboarding adventure (don’t waste time, effort or money finding food first thing in the morn)
- Use of the 321 Kiteboarding Kite Garage (don’t have a super small kite, that’s ok we do)
- Nightly entertainment. You are welcome to chill at the house, but if you want to mingle with the locals, we will take you there. (meet new people and get a little wild)
- Videographer and Photographer on board. (no selfies here, just pro level photo and video to take home with you)
- Minimum of 2 Excursions off site. Ranging from Mountain Biking, river rafting and alternate kite spot adventuring. (take a break from the norm)
- Get to meet kiteboarding’s top pro riders and industry leaders (if that’s your thing, did we mention there are lots of local breweries?)
Planes, trains, and automobiles. Check out available flights HERE
You will be staying in a newly built townhouse just steps from town. We will be within steps of Hood River restaurants, brew pubs and shops.
Kiteboarding, kiteboarding, kiteboarding! We will have nightly entertainment and a few "off site" adventures to keep things interesting.