Learning board skills behind a watercraft can be an essential part of your journey to becoming a better kiteboarder.
We can teach you how to improve your board riding in a fun, safe environment that helps you progress quickly.
Who is this lesson good for?
- Surfers looking to learn surf foiling
- Windsurfers wanting to add a foil to their windsurfing
- Wakeboarders, Kiteboarders even Paddleboarders wanting to Hydrofoil
SUP-foiling, kite-foiling, surf-foiling, windsurf-foiling or wake-foiling are the newest action sport, learning with a Jetski lets you focus on the foil, not all the other equipment.
- Self-starters can take the knowledge from this lesson and progress quickly and safely on their own equipment.
Hydrofoil- Want to learn how to Foil Surf, SUP Wing Foil, or Kitefoil? There is no easier way than to have your own Personal Water Craft (PWC) and knowledgeable instructor to get you up and riding.
This is the best way to get comfortable with hydrofoil basics before you add a wing, surfboard, or kite. Focus on riding and learning how to carve the foil and gain altitude before hitting the surf.
Lessons are 90min and we provide everything you need. Just bring a bathing suit and a smile, we will take care of the rest.
- PWC and Personal Instructor
- Add a second rider for only $25! (bring a friend, lower the cost)
- All rental equipment included (wakeboard, Foil, Surfboard, etc)
- Communication Headset (stay connected to your instructor)
- All the salt water you can drink